Whey Protein Energy Balls
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup whey protein powder (any flavor)
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the old-fashioned oats, creamy peanut butter, honey, whey protein powder, mini chocolate chips, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon.
- Use a spoon or your hands to mix all the ingredients together until they're well combined and form a sticky dough.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate the dough for at least 30 minutes to firm up.
- Once the dough is firm, use your hands to roll it into 1-inch balls. You should be able to make around 20-25 balls, depending on the size you prefer.
- Store the whey protein energy balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
These energy balls are a great snack option when you need a quick burst of energy. They're packed with protein, fiber, and healthy fats, and they're also delicious and easy to make! You can also customize the recipe by adding other ingredients like dried fruit or nuts.