Vitamin Enriched delicious nutty protein shake
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup mixed berries (such as blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries)
- 1 scoop OSOAA vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- Ice cubes (as needed)
- Add the almond milk and mixed berries to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the whey protein powder, almonds, cashews, chia seeds, flaxseed meal, and honey (if using) to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Add ice cubes as needed to achieve your desired consistency.
- Pour the nutty protein shake into a glass and enjoy!
This recipe is rich in vitamins and nutrients from the nuts and berries, including vitamin E from almonds and cashews, omega-3 fatty acids from flaxseed meal and chia seeds, and antioxidants from mixed berries. The whey protein powder adds an extra boost of protein to help keep you full and satisfied. Feel free to customize this recipe by using different types of berries or nuts to suit your tastes.