Vanilla Protein Pancakes
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour batter onto skillet in 1/4 cup portions.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite pancake toppings, such as fresh fruit or maple syrup.
These pancakes are a delicious and healthy breakfast option that will help you power through your morning!