PROTEIN BARS : Cheers to Healthy snacking!
Protein bars are delicious, moreish, and packed with healthy ingredients. They are expertly crafted to deliver the correct nutrients and a powerful punch of protein while still tasting great. Let's make one right away using the recipe below :
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup Osoaa protein powder (your choice of flavor)
- 1/2 cup nut butter (such as almond butter or peanut butter)
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (such as almonds, walnuts, or cashews)
- 1/4 cup dried fruit (such as raisins, cranberries, or chopped dates)
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the rolled oats, Osoaa protein powder, chopped nuts, dried fruit, dark chocolate chips (if using), and salt. Mix well.
- In a small saucepan, heat the nut butter and honey (or maple syrup) over low heat, stirring until melted and well combined. Remove from heat.
- Add the melted nut butter and honey mixture to the dry ingredients. Stir well to coat everything evenly.
- Add the milk and vanilla extract to the mixture. Stir until the mixture becomes sticky and holds together.
- Line a baking dish or pan with parchment paper. Transfer the mixture into the pan and press it down firmly to create an even layer.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator for about 1-2 hours to allow the bars to set and firm up.
- Once set, remove the pan from the refrigerator and lift the parchment paper to remove the bars.
- Cut the mixture into desired bar sizes.
- Store the protein bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Feel free to customize the recipe by adding other ingredients like chia seeds, flaxseeds, or your favorite spices. Enjoy your homemade protein bars as a healthy and nutritious snack!
You can Order Osoaa protein powder from https://www.osoaa.in/collections/proteins !