Blueberry Protein Cookie
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 scoop OSOAA's unflavored whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, whey protein powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted coconut oil, honey, and egg.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Fold in the fresh blueberries.
- Scoop the dough into balls and place them onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Press the balls down slightly to flatten them into cookies.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown on the edges.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy your delicious and healthy blueberry protein cookies!
This recipe makes about 12 cookies, and each cookie contains approximately 7 grams of protein from the unflavored whey protein powder. You can also customize this recipe by adding other mix-ins such as nuts or chocolate chips if desired.