Amino acids are a crucial part of your body and they play a significant role in your fitness journey. No matter what your fitness goals are, amino acid supplements will push your performance to another level. It will promote muscle repair and reduce fatigue. They also help restore the level of glycogen inside the body.
Osoaa Pro BCAA in Orange Blast flavour is designed with scientifically researched ingredients and in..
Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) are the building blocks of protein in your body. They help the body with proper growth and enhance rebuilding of new muscles. Out of the total 20 amino acids present in the body, 11 can be produced by the body on its own and the remaining 9 can be obtained through your diet or from supplements.
There are 9 important types of amino acids that you need in your body. They are as discussed below:
1. Leucine: One of the proteins, leucine is an amino acid that is used in the biosynthesis of protein. It helps in muscle building.
2. Valine: This amino acid is important for enhancing muscle growth and for repairing the muscle tissues.
3. Isoleucine: The amino acid is used to boost energy levels in athletes and bodybuilders. It helps the body with recovery after the workout sessions.
4. Lysine: Lysine is essential for the body for many reasons. It aids in the production of collagen.
5. Histidine: This amino acid is often used for medicinal purposes and is used in the treatment of allergic diseases.
6. Threonine: Threonine is useful for the treatment of different nervous system disorders like spinal spasticity and multiple sclerosis.
7. Phenylalanine: This amino acid is found in various foods and helps in the production of proteins and other molecules in the body. It helps in the treatment of pain and other skin conditions.
8. Methionine: Methionine is crucial for the production of molecules in the body and is also used in several cell functions.
9. Tryptophan: This amino acid helps in maintaining the nitrogen balance in the body and helps enhance athlete performance.
Amino acids are important for bodybuilders when it comes to muscle recovery. They help reduce the muscle soreness and aid in your fitness goals.
Key Benefits of BCAAs
Some of the top benefits of BCAAs are as follows:
If you are looking for best amino acids for muscle growth online, Osoaa has the best powder that you can buy.
Osoaa BCAA Tangy Orange has the three important acids- isoleucine, valine, and leucine. They help with muscle growth, burning fat and more.
OsoaaBCAA Unflavoured will induce better performance and generate high results from your workout
Why Choose OSOAA BCAA?
Osoaa is the best brand when it comes to BCAA supplements. Our supplements go through stringent quality check before they are approved for use. We offer an extensive collection for you to choose from and our products are tested and verified. Buy orange flavored BCAA for lasting results.
1.What are amino acids?
Amino acids are compounds that form protein inside your body. They form the building blocks of life and help the body breakdown food.
2.What is the best amino acid for building muscle?
Leucine, valine, and isoleucine are the three critical amino acids to build muscle. They cannot be produced in the body and can be obtained through food or supplements. You need to choose supplements that have these three amino acids.
3.What is the difference between taking amino acids in food and taking amino acids in supplements?
The crucial difference in taking amino acids in food and taking it in supplements lies in absorption. When taken in the form of supplements, it is already broken down and is separated from each other. This makes absorption quicker and gives the body a small amount of time to use them. When taken in food, the acids will be broken down and will take a while to be absorbed by the body.
4.What amount of amino acids should I drink?
The dosage varies from one individual to another. However, one should add 5-10 grams of amino acid to the shake, pre-workout and post-workout. It will fuel the body and will repair the muscles.
5. Can I have amino acids instead of a protein shake?
Amino acids cannot replace protein shakes as they serve different purposes.